Sunday 6 February 2011

Gray looking to rattle France

Scotland is seeking for a first RBS 6 Nations win over France in Paris on Saturday where Gary wants to make is performance felt.

"We've got to go out there and really rattle the French in the first 10, 20 minutes, try not let them get that rhythm," said Gray. "They're a fantastic side, fantastic with ball in hand and really strong up front. We'll need to do everything in our power to stop that."

In Scotland wins over world champions South Africa and Samoa,it was Gray who had played and important role over the success.

Gray, who will win his seventh cap on Saturday, added: "I won't be looking too much into that. I'm just looking to perform my best and do what I can to help the team out.

"The dark arts is something the French are really good at - a really aggressive pack. I look forward to going up against them.

"I'm really excited, but also quite nervous.

"I'm looking into everything, playing against the French and also the stadium that we'll be in - a fantastic stadium and a fantastic crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment